We’re excited to welcome new patients to our clinic. We can start seeing you once you reach 11 weeks and have had a dating ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy.
How to book an appointment.
New Patients: Simply call the clinic at 778-755-5720 or fill out the form below. If you’re calling us, please have the following information ready:
- MSP Care Card number valid in BC
- Your name, as it reads on your Care Card
- Birthdate (please spell the month ie. Sept, Oct)
- Phone number & cell # (best # to reach you on)
- Email address
- First day of your last known menstrual period
- Name of Doctor or Clinic where early pregnancy tests or scans have been done
- No Referral is necessary but much appreciated from your clinic or family physician
What to expect at your first visit.
Your first maternity visit is exciting time – we’ll likely be able to hear your baby’s heartbeat! During your visit, we’ll take the time to explain our philosophy and how our clinic works. We’ll offer you blood tests and ultrasounds relevant to your individual situation and explain why they’re right for you (no blood will be taken at this visit).
This visit is the best time to discuss an out of hospital, home birth. Our midwives will be happy to explore this with you.